The Ultimate Solution For
Planned HVAC Maintenance
A precision tune-up maintenance is a critical service needed to maintain efficiently
operating heating and air conditioning equipment.
- 1Clean Burner Assemblyto improve combustion, reducing waste heat.
- 2Tune Burnersfor more efficient burns, saving energy.
- 3Clean Ignition Assemblyto ensure reliable operation on demand.
- 4Clean & Inspectto ensure safe operation and the absence of cracks from metal fatigue.
- 5Verify Flue Draftto ensure dangerous gas by-products are properly venting to the outdoors and flue pipes are free from obstruction.
- 6Inspect Flue Pipeto ensure no corrosion is present which can lead to cracks and the introduction of dangerous fumes into your home.
- 7Calibrate Thermostatfor accurate control and to prevent system from running longer than necessary, increasing utility usage.
- 8Test Refrigerant Chargeto ensure optimum levels leading to lower utility usage and extend compressor life.
- 9Test Capacitorsto ensure reliable operation and continued compressor and motor protection.
- 10Test Crankcase Heatersto ensure proper compressor protection.
- 11Inspect & Test Controlsto keep operating costs low and prevent failures.
- 12Adjust Fan Switchto prevent wasted energy and excess sound levels from nuisance cycling.
- 13Adjust Balancing Dampersto improve comfort.
- 14Clean or Replace Filtersto reduce energy use, reduce compressor strain, improve indoor air quality, and improve comfort.
- 15Clean & Adjust Blower Assemblyto extend motor life, improves air quality, and reduces sound.
- 16Clean Air Flowto ensure proper air flow across the coil for proper humidity removal and reliable operation.
- 17Visually Inspect Ductworkto identify obvious leaks, which reduce system efficiency and increase utility expense.
- 18Tighten Electrical Connectionsto ensure uninterrupted system operation.
- 19Measure & Record Voltage & Amperageto indentify baseline operating conditions.
- 20Lubricate All Moving Partsto maintain efficiency and extend equipment life.
- 21Clean Outside Condensing Coilto restore heat transfer efficiency and reduce utility cost.
- 22Clean Condensate Drainsto prevent water damage and the potential for mold formation.
- 23Secure Loose Panelsto prevent debris build up, reduce vibration and ensure safe operation.
loaded in 0ms | 8/16/2017 4:34:02 PM