Choosing the right Contractor
Choosing the Right Contractor
When you've decided that you need to purchase and install new heating and/or cooling equipment, you'll need to choose and hire the right contractor!
There’s no reason to look elsewhere; you’ve found the perfect company — Larson Air. A reputable licensed contractor like us will do the following when proposing an estimate.
- Perform an on-site inspection of the work you want completed and provide a detailed proposal in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate to you incensing and insurance to perform HVAC services as required by Nevada State Law.
- Provide examples of quality installations of energy efficient heating and cooling systems.
- List in detail all the work that is being contracted.
- Specify all products by quantity, name, model number, and energy ratings.
- Provide manufacturer's warranty coverage documentation, owner's manual documentation, and contractor's installation warranty information.
- State the payment schedule in writing.
- State the scheduled start and completion date.
- Complete and submit warranty registration on your behalf.
- Clearly state the benefits of regular maintenance as required for warranty validity.
- Advise you of the options of climate and efficiency improving enhancement products associated with HVAC systems.
loaded in 0ms | 12/18/2017 12:24:00 PM